2016 Annual Meeting
We are happy to announce the date/location of the Golf Highlands Homeowners Association Annual Meeting for 2016. It is as follows:
- Date: Thursday, May 5th, 2016
- Time: 7:30pm - 8:30 PM
- Location: Oxford Public Library, Room B
During the meeting we will be covering various topics including:
- Financial status of the HOA
- Upcoming projects for 2016
- Recap of 2015's projects
- Updates from the Waterstone Master HOA
- Community Events
- Open Q&A session
2015 Annual Meeting Presentation
You can download a copy of the 2015 Annual Meeting presentation here.
2015 Annual Meeting
We are happy to announce the date & location of the Golf Highlands Homeowners Association Annual Meeting for 2015. It is as follows:
• Date: April 22nd, 2015
• Time: 7:30-8:30pm
• Location: Oxford Public Library, Room B
Golf Highlands HOA Important News
We value the Golf Highlands community that we all live in. Unfortunately the Golf Highlands HOA board has received a number of complaints about specific bylaw violations within the subdivision. Most notably, please review the by-laws and comply with the following rules:
1) Each lot owner shall plant 2 street trees of an approved deciduous nature which shall be the greater of a three-inch caliper or the minimum size necessary to meet the Township’s street tree requirement for the Lot. All tree varieties and locations must be approved in advance by Declarant. Street trees shall be planted so as to be equidistant from other street trees on the owner’s lot and the lots adjacent, which approximates to 25-30 feet apart. Lot owners are responsible for maintenance of street trees and are obligated to replace any street tree which dies.
2) All trailers, recreational vehicles, watercraft and motorcycles must be kept within a closed garage. The aforementioned may be parked on the driveway for occasional periods of no longer than 48 hours for cleaning or pre-use/post-use maintenance or loading or unloading. Commercial vehicles other than those being used in the normal course of business must be parked within a closed garage.
Since there is no rule in the bylaw prohibiting these vehicles from being parked on the street, we have sought legal counsel about alternative actions and are now informing concerned homeowners of their right to contact the Oakland County Sheriff if they feel any vehicle parked on the road is a safety hazard (most notably if the vehicle is prohibiting snow removal of our streets or if the vehicle is blocking visibility).
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Annual Meeting 2014 Presentation
You can download a copy of the 2014 annual meeting presentation here.
Annual Meeting 2013 Information
You can download a copy of the 2013 Annual Meeting presentation here.
For anyone who had Richfield as their trash service, you now know they abruptly stopped trash collection. Here are some options:
Odd Jobs Disposal:
Located in Oxford
-free yard waste
-no activation fee
Located in Pontiac/nationwide
-$8/month yard waste
-10 bags / week
-$35 activation fee